Tuesday 5 July 2011

LOCKET LOVE

Vintage jewellery is one of my favourite things to source for our online store, so I thought I would share a little sneak peek of some of the necklaces that are hitting the this week. I was so happy to find lots of beautiful vintage lockets, crosses and best of all owls! The large golden owl is a Sarah Coventry piece from 1974! It's just amazing sourcing jewellery from over 30 years ago, they were treasured and kept with such love and care, so they are still in almost perfect condition!

My personal favourite would have to be the embroidered floral locket, it hangs on an extra long golden chain and is so whimsical and dainty with intricate hand-stitched floral detailing, the best part is, you can keep photos of loved ones inside :)

1 comment:

  1. I love this collection. Lovely jewelery.I love the owl necklace, its my fave.

    ReplyDelete

What are your thoughts?